Tuesday, November 18, 2008

SPC Student


We are pleased to introduce Cathy Cline, RN, as one of our students from The J.E. Hanger College of Orthotics and Prosthetics at St Petersburg College. Cathy lives in Tampa, but is originally from the Philadelphia area. She will be graduating in 2010. Cathy is interested in combining opportunities for patient/client treatment and education. She is very meticulous in her training and will be a great addition to the O & P field. Cathy will be looking to stay in the Tampa Bay area for her residency.

1 comment:

Cathy said...

I had to come back and say just how much I appreciated all the guys taking the time to teach me, but extra thanks to to Todd. The longer I'm in school, the more I am aware of how phenomenal his skill with metal really is, and how I wish that some of his ability had rubbed off on me. At least I know who to contact in the future. Thanks again.
Cathy